Do not change your major or register for courses related to a different major, unless you have authorization from your Sponsor. Students risk their salaries put on hold by Sponsor and a hold placed on their student account by the University of Colorado Denver.
Steps To Request A Major Change
- Notify International Sponsored Student Coordinator and Academic Advisor with request to change your major.
- Academic Advisor will issue you a "Request for Major Change" letter.
- Send letter to sponsor and wait for approval.
- Send updated FGL (Financial Guarantee Letter) with new major to the International Sponsored Student Coordinator
- International Sponsored Student Coordinator will notify your Academic Department to change your major.
Majors Not Approved By Sponsor
IF your Sponsor does NOT approve your request to change your major, you do have the option to waive financial sponsorship and change your status to self-pay, which means you are reliable to pay for tuition and fees to complete your degree.
This document has been edited with the instant web content composer which can be found at htmleditor.tools - give it a try.