Skip to main content
Sign In

Current Student Forms

Below is a list of all the relevant forms that are available on this website.  If you have a request that is not fullfilled by one of these forms or requests, please be in contact with your International Services Specialist.

​Title ​Description ​Link

​Transfer-Out Form ​Students that are wanting to transfer out of CU Denver to another school in the U.S. must complete the Transfer-Out Form. ​Open
​Reduced Course Load (Completion of Study)​ In a student's last semester they may request a reduced course load. The following form must be completed by the student and their academic advisor. ​Open
​Reduced Course Load (Medical) ​Students that are requesting a reduced course load for a medical reason must provide ISSS a letter and follow the steps on the document here. ​Open
​Concurrent Enrollment Form​ ​Students that are on restricted probation or another extenuating circumstance may require enrollment at another instution concurrently to maintin immigration status. ​Open
Enrollment at another institution Students that are enrolled as full-time students may make a request for concurrent enrollment at another U.S. institution with this form.
Student that would like to have their dependents from abroad join them in the U.S. can make a request to have their dependents to received I-20s or DS-2019s for F-2 & J-2 VISAs.​
Students seeking off-campus employment or internship for Curricular Practical Training (CPT) must complete the CPT Work Clinic​ and the follow the steps on our CPT Eligibility Packet.
​​OPT REQUEST PACKET Student's seeking Optional Practical Training (OPT) after the completion of their academic program must attend the OPT Work Clinic and complete the OPT Request Packet.
​​Academic Training is for J-1 Students who are seeking internships or off-campus employment before or after the completion of their program. ​Open
​LEAVE OF ABSENCE FORM ​​If a student will be withdrawing for a semester and plan to return they will need to complete the leave of absence form. ​Open
​AUTHORIZED EARLY WITHDRAWAL Students needing to return home and do not plan to return to the U.S. or are completely withdrawing from classes must complete this form.  ​​​Open
PROGRAM OF STUDY EXTENSION FORM ​If you need to extend your I-20 or DS-2019 because you will not complete your program before the end date on your I-20 or DS-2019, this form is required. ​Open
​ONLINE REQUEST FORM​​ ​Use our Online Request Form to make letter request for social security, drivers license, update your OPT, and other types of general requests. ​​​​​Open

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.