The Bursar’s Office is working with the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office to update the process for submitting INs, tuition remissions, and traineeships. Please continue to use the below process to submit these and let us know if there are any issues.
If you have fully funded students but are not able to submit the IN before the due date, please send a list of students with SIDs to BursarAcct@ucdenver.edu, at least 48 hours before the due date. The team will add an indicator so students are not charged late and service chargers until you are able to submit the forms.
Please keep in mind that this indicator will only stay on the student account for 30 days. Once the indicator expires the student will be responsible for any late and service charges.
- If you have any questions regarding this form, previously submitted forms, or the Interdepartmental Invoice process, please email BursarAcct@ucdenver.edu or contact by phone at 303-315-1825.
- Please complete the Interdepartmental Invoice Request Form below from left-to-right and top-to-bottom for best results.
- Please select your speedtype from the SpeedType List, select the title from Title list under the appropriate SpeedType. The available Itemtypes will display in the ItemType list.
- Please scroll through the SpeedType List, and subsequently select from ItemType Titles under the appropriate SpeedType.
- If the desired SpeedType or ItemType is not listed in the drop-down, please complete the 3rd Party Payment Item Type Request Form below to request creation of a new SpeedType and/or ItemType.
- When submitting a Tuition Remission please ensure you choose the correct SpeedType for your department's tuition remission payments.
- Please anticipate 5 business days for processing of your submission, and check status of your own submissions at this link, by scrolling to the "Processing Status" column. If it has been more than 5 business days since submission, please email: BursarAcct@ucdenver.edu.
- If a student has previously received awards in the Aid Year, the Total Amount column under the selected ItemType will turn red and reflect the combined total amount. This presently only reflects the last transaction and is intended to confirm prior submission of award, and should not be presumed to reflect all transactions in an Aid Year.