The CU Denver Emergency Management Division works in partnership with the other distinct institutions of higher education on the Auraria Campus to build and sustain the capabilities necessary to mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from threats that may pose a risk to the diverse campus community.
Campus Preparedness Resources
Use these to familiarize yourself with resources available here on the CU Denver Campus
Training and Event Calendar
Use this link to explore and sign up for EM trainings and events
Calendar Sign Up
Request Weather Support
Hosting an event and need weather support?
CU Denver Weather
View current and forecasted weather for the CU Denver Campus
How to Respond to a Campus Emergency
Emergency Management's Role on Campus
The University of Colorado Denver Emergency Management exists to ensure a high level of preparedness and readiness for Denver's campus communities.
Preparedness activities include:
- Campus-wide emergency planning
- Preparedness for all schools and colleges during all phases of emergencies (preparedness, mitigation, response, recovery, and continuity of operations or COOP)
- Education and outreach for all members of the campus community
- Facilitation of training and exercises with campus partners and stakeholders
- Collaboration and coordination with campus partners, as well as external stakeholders (other campuses, other universities, local, county, state, and federal partners)
- Management and continued development of the campus Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
The CU Denver Emergency Management Division is here to assist all members of the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) with all of your preparedness needs. Please contact the division if you need assistance, information, or guidance on your preparedness activities.