School-Sponsored Overnight Trips

The Clery Act requires tracking of all University funded student overnight travel.  Please complete this form for any hotel, lodging or other leased space (labs, classrooms, rehearsal rooms, etc.) used during school-sponsored student travel that is fully or partially funded or reimbursed by the university. 

Contact the Clery Compliance Officer with any questions at or

CMS Login