5 Reasons to Switch to the Outlook Mobile App
OIT recommends the Outlook mobile app
Jun 12, 2018
- Multiple accounts: With the new Outlook for Mobile apps, you can add email accounts from Exchange, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Google, or iCloud. The most convenient part of this is all of them appear in a unified inbox.
- Focused inbox: This solves the problem of all those emails that aren’t spam but also don’t need your immediate attention. When you are viewing email on mobile, it’s that much more important that your inbox is tailored to what you really need.
- Swipe actions: Set your preferences to easily swipe left or right to schedule, archive, flag, mark as read and more. Whether you have time to respond now or need a reminder later, this easy mechanism allows the user to quickly organize their inbox.
- OneDrive file integration: Easily share or attach files to email by integrating your cloud storage account.
- Calendar: With the newest Quick RSVP feature, you are able to respond to meeting invites directly from your inbox.