Office of Information Technology RecruitingNov 15, 2022
The Office of Information Technology is recruiting new team members. As we are growing and expanding both on the Anschutz Medical Campus and the Denver campus, we have several open positions we are currently hiring for. OIT is looking for diverse team members to join us at both campuses, so if you or someone you know is looking to join an innovative team, review our open positions and see if one is a good fit.
OIT values our team members and strives to achieve work life balance, inclusivity, and a FUN working environment. OIT works to advance the university mission by providing innovative technology solutions and services to our constituents and partners. Don't meet every single requirement? We are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, equitable and authentic workplace. If you're excited about this role, but your experience doesn't perfectly align with every qualification in the job posting, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles with us.
We believe diverse teams are more innovative and make better decisions! In OIT, we strive to create a workplace where team members feel heard, valued, and have a sense of belonging. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities and all veterans. We are committed to diversity and equity in education and employment.
Here are some of the open positions with OIT:
- Web Analytics Support Specialist: Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Learning Technologies, or a closely related field. Substitutions are accepted, please review job posting for a full list and all job details. Anschutz Medical Campus.
- Senior Compliance Analyst: Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Risk Management, or a closely related field. Substitutions are accepted, please review job posting for a full list and all job details. Anschutz Medical Campus.
- AV Support Professional: Degree in AV Engineering, Support, Design, Integration, and Consulting. Substitutions are accepted, please review job posting for a full list and all job details. Denver campus.
All applications need to be submitted through the CU careers portal.
Follow us on LinkedIn to see the latest open positions and a direct link to apply.
Here are some careers we have on the horizon you will want to keep an eye out for:
- Senior Cloud Engineer
- Bioinformatics Technical Analyst
- Systems Monitoring Admin
- Desktop Support Professional, Classroom and Labs