Manage an Organization
Leading an organization requires a lot of coordination! We have all the resources you need to make sure your organization is successful at CU Denver.
Student organization officers are responsible for reading, understanding, and operating in alignment with the below University policies and Student Life documents:
- Coming soon: 2021-2022 Online Organization Officer Training: organization President, Vice President, and Treasurer are all required to take this training annually
- Coming soon: 2021-2022 Finance and Funding Committee Resource Guide: guide to apply for funding from Student Government Association (SGA)
- Finance 101: Tutorial on how to request funding from SGA or from your speedtype
- Event Advising Form: Our University Events office provides advising for any student around planning events on campus. Submit this form 3 weeks in advance and the team will work with you on creating the best event!
- Officer or Advisor Update Form: use this form when you have a change in officers or advisors outside of the April registration period.
- Political Activity Guidelines: please reference these guidelines if your organization is planning activities around politics
Tag us @cudenverstudentlife on your Facebook or Instagram posts so we can share the awesome work our student organizations do!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to request a meeting!