Manage an Organization
Leading an organization requires a lot of coordination! We have all the resources you need to make sure your organization is successful at CU Denver.
Policy / Guidance / Manual: Student organization officers are responsible for reading, understanding, and operating in alignment with the below University policies and Student Life documents:
- Coaching Appointments You can schedule a meeting with a member of the Student Organizations team to address any issues in your organizations.
Financial Activity & Banking:
- Student Organization Finance Chart
- 2021-2022 Finance and Funding Committee Resource Guide: guide for affiliated organizations to apply for funding from SGA.
- Finance Appointments: Affiliated student organizations are welcome to schedule a meeting with our Procurement Coordinator to 1) discuss purchases you may want to make with your speedtype and 2) initiating financial activity to establish a speedtype. Any student organization may schedule a meeting to discuss other financial question.
- Associated Student Organization Finance Guide: CU Denver's current student organization policy (7029) requires that associated student organizations bank off campus. Review this document to learn more. Schedule an appointment with our Procurement Coordinator if you need assistance.
Tag us @cudenverstudentlife on your Facebook or Instagram posts so we can share the awesome work our student organizations do!
Email us at email@example.com with any questions or to request a meeting!