Need a place to store your books, jackets, boots, shoes, school supplies, or backpacks on campus? Then, you need a locker! CU Denver Student Life and Campus Community is here to help.
Who may rent a locker?
We rent our lockers to the entire campus community, students, staff, and faculty at CU Denver, Metropolitan State University of Denver (MSU Denver), Community College of Denver (CCD), and Auraria Higher Educations Center (AHEC) .
Where are the lockers located?
North Classroom, 3rd floor, southeast wall—the wall closest to the atrium which faces the Science Building
How much does locker rental cost?
- Top and middle rows – $15 per semester
- Bottom row – $10 per semester
- Special rate – rent two semesters, get the third free, must be consecutive semesters
- CU Denver Student Discount –$5 off per semester / $10 per year discount, valid with CU Denver student ID
How do I pay for a locker?
Cash or check only.
How do I rent a locker?
- Optional – if you know the exact locker you want, make note of it and we will see if it is available
- Paying by check? Make it out to REGENTS OF UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO
- Bring cash or check and campus ID
- Visit CU Denver Student Life & Campus Community in the Tivoli Student Union #303, weekdays between 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Questions or concerns? Mark.Martinez@ucdenver.edu