CU Denver provides leadership education programs and workshops through the Office of Student Life and Campus Community. Leadership education programs are designed to provide students with tools and skills to become confident leaders. Participation in leadership programs may also help students connect with each other, giving them an increased sense of belonging here at CU Denver.
- Learn to be a socially responsible leader
- Develop your career readiness competencies in the areas of critical thinking/problem-solving, teamwork/collaboration, leadership, and professionalism/work ethic
- Experience the rewards of peer mentorship
Our Summit Leadership Program is open to all CU Denver students.
- To join the program log into our CU Denver student engagement platform MyLynx
- Members of the Summit Leadership Program receive information on leadership events, registration deadlines, and are invited to special events just for Summit members.