Accessible Data & Presentations
In this course, participants use Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel to create presentations that meet basic accessibility criteria. Following the training, participants will have the chance to submit a document to instructors for individualized feedback.
- State agencies and local governments who need to comply with state and national accessibility regulations
- Organizations that want to create inclusive and accessible materials
- Review the fundamentals of documents accessibility
- Understand the requirements to create accessible powerpoints and excel worksheets
- Practice skills to meet those accessibility requirements
- Create accessible documents
- Submit those documents for feedback
Participants should be comfortable with the skills learned in:
Participants should attend on a computer with the following programs installed:
- Microsoft PowerPoint (with accessibility components enabled)
- Microsoft Excel (with accessibility components enabled)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro*
*While Acrobat Pro is best, the training can still be useful for participants with other versions.