Young Upwardly Mobile Professor Grant (Y.U.M.P.s)
YUMPS provides support to
tenure-track assistant professors at the University of Colorado
Denver (Downtown Campus) as they advance toward tenure. Funded
activities can include: attending professional conferences or a professional
development training/workshop, hiring a research assistant or purchasing
books, software, or specialized equipment.
- Eligibility: Tenure-track assistant professors (Downtown
- Matching: Matching funds are NOT required for 2020-2021
- Departmental Support: The applicant’s chair or dean must submit a
brief statement of support. Attach to your application.
Deadlines for 2020-2021 YUMPS Grant Applications:
Notes: Funds must be expended within the fiscal year in
which you have been awarded as no funds will rollover. Funding Limit: One award per year, with a maximum value of $500.
Deadline: September 18, 2020
- Spring Deadline: January 29, 2021
- Late Spring Deadline (if remaining funds are available): April 10,