CU Denver Sociology graduate students meeting outside

Graduate Degree Applicants

If you are applying as a master’s or doctoral degree seeking, returning, or international student, apply here.

Graduate Non-Degree Applicants

If you have a bachelor’s degree and are applying as a post-baccalaureate student, apply here.

Graduate Continuing and Professional Education (CPE) Applicants

If you are applying for English as a Second Language (ESL) Academy, non-credit, or continuing education units, apply here.

Ready to get started?

CU Denver graduate students with Lynx spirit wear on campus
CMS Login