Sitefinity March 2020 Release
Read on to learn about our March 2020 Sitefinity release.Kali Karakasidou | Office of Information Technology Mar 25, 2020
We hope our entire community at CU Denver and CU Anschutz is staying safe, healthy, and at peace during this unique time.
Although it was fairly light this month, we’re excited to share some great new functionality we’re busy developing. Tune into our Sprint Preview & Review meeting on April 1st from 11:00am – 11:45am to learn more!
- Social sharing: to grow readership and views, we’ve implemented social share icons on article detail pages for users to share in their social sites.
- Full width image in article: the head image in the article now spans full-width on the detail page so the page is more visually appealing.
- New mobile web heights: at the request of the Office of Digital Education, we’ve added five new mobile web height options for the hero image for further customization of pages. The new heights include: 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500.
- Secondary title: at the request of the Colorado School of Public Health, we’ve added a secondary title in the footer department area to allow site builders to identify centers and departments within the school.
Academic Program Content Type
- Re-arranged fields in the content type: we’ve re-arranged the IA of the academic program content type so showcase all fields that will be a part of the program finder module on CU Denver’s homepage for easy editing.
- Removed icon requirement: at the request of the School of Medicine, we’ve removed the requirement for featured tabs to have an icon.
- Alerts: since CU Online isn’t a physical entity within the University, we’ve hidden weather warnings and alert banners from their site and pages.