Sitefinity January 2020 ReleaseKali Karakasidou | Office of Information Technology Jan 29, 2020
As you may know, these past few months our Sitefinity team has been heads-down supporting transition-related projects, prioritized University initiatives, upgrading our CMS from version 11.1 to 12.2, and then completing some minor backlog items related to Sitefinity’s functionality. While we still have so more work to do in these buckets, we look forward to picking up more momentum on feature development in late Q1/Q2 2020.
In the meantime, here is a breakdown of everything released this month:
SharePoint to Sitefinity Transition
- Various enhancements/updates to the ColoradoSPH theme.
- Various enhancements/updates to the CU Online theme.
- Bug fixes to the Research Admin content type.
Prioritized University Initiatives
- Launched CeDiploma on the Registrar’s Site.
- Upgraded our code base to V12.2.
- Tested new back-end editing interface
- Changes fonts of top navigation, breadcrumbs, and side navigation from Source Sans Pro to Arial to have font consistency throughout the entire web experience.
- A new page layout (“Layout 5”), which allows you to move your anchor navigation to the right of the page instead of the left, making it non-competing with the side nav.
- Decreased size of play/pause buttons as well as forward/backward arrows in hero carousel.
- A new 2-8-2 grid widget, allowing you to have a centered column that is wider than a 3-6-3 so that text-heavy pages are easier to read.
- Removed carrots (>>) from the title of News articles.
- Removed time published from News articles.