Sitefinity Release Notes: May 2022Kali Karakasidou | Office of Information Technology May 4, 2022
The OIT Web Services & DevOps team is pleased to announce the following new enhancements and features.
- Announcement content type: created for the University Communications teams, this new content type will allow for non-critical announcements to be displayed and created differently than emergency alerts.
Enhancements to current functionality
- List templates: we have enhanced a variety of elements in the list templates
- NEW card list template: a new template that allows list items to be presented as cards so that their separation is more clear. Thanks to SEHD for this feature request!
- Expanded list template: changed H1 list title to H2. Added padding and border to help separate each list item from one another.
- Expandable list template: re-wrote entire view to match expand/collapse styling conventions in other widgets.
- Anchor list template: re-wrote entire view to match FAQ styling .
- Regeneration of sitemaps for Siteimprove
- Center align addresses in all footers for consistency across all sites
Noteworthy bug fixes
- Checklist steps rich text display correction