Sitefinity Release Notes: August 24, 2021
New features, enhancements, and bug fixesKali Karakasidou | Office of Information Technology Aug 24, 2021
Enhancements to current functionality
Header navigation redesign on mobile web: in effort to improve user navigation throughout our websites, we've redesigned several navigational components on mobile web and tablet experiences for horizontal and enhanced nav options. These changes have been vetted through numerous rounds of usability tests. For an overview of how the new navigational components interact on mobile web, please visit this AtWeb page. The changes released today include:
- Colorado School of Public Health: removal of Quick Links on all platforms.
- Horizontal and Enhanced Nav: the hamburger icon has moved to the top next to the search icon. The Big 3 have moved underneath the hamburger navigation when expanded instead of underneath Quick Links. Quick Links have moved to underneath the hamburger navigation when expended instead of in the header.
- Priority Plus and No Nav: there have been no changes.
Academic Program detail view redesign: we have made a few follow-up updates to this redesign project including:
- Addition of "Application Deadline" HTML field
- A new 200-word trigger to the "read more" feature in the highlights section
- Addition of "Areas of Concentration"
- Sitemap: exclusion of events from Sitemaps. This was SEO clean-up work.
Notable bug fixes
- Article tile widget: articles were being blown up full-width instead of fitting into the tiles.
- Accordion deep linking bug fix