Faculty Affairs

Schools, Colleges, and Libraries


The Office of Faculty Affairs assists the schools and colleges, on both campuses, with a variety of faculty related issues and processes. If you have questions on the status of your bylaws or primary unit criteria or on the process to update these documents, contact the policy coordination office at policy@ucdenver.edu.