The VCAC on Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion makes recommendations on cases for consideration by the provost. The Denver Campus VCAC is composed of its Chair, three members from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS), each required to be from a different Primary Unit, one member from each other school and college on the Denver Campus, and one from the Auraria Library.
Review the Denver VCAC Bylaws.
Members of the VCAC for 2022-23 are:
- Melissa Furness, Chair - College of Arts & Media
- jimi adams - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Health & Behavioral Sciences)
- Sommer Browning - Auraria Library
- Franci Creapeau-Hobson - School of Education & Human Development
- Carol Dee - Business School
- Pete Kopp - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (History)
- Christine Martell - School of Public Affairs
- Jeremy Nemeth - College of Architecture and Planning
- Miloje (Mike) Radenkovic - College of Engineering, Design and Computing
- Timberley Roane - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Biology)