(You must have an authorized login to access the COGNOS Reporting System)
- Offers standardized reports
- Efficiency in its delivery of financial information
- Queries financial data from CU's Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- m-Fin Reports allow running mulitple criteria, including: Fund, ORG, ORGNODE, Projects, or Programs
- Offers Excel, CSV, and PDF output formats
Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
Information about CIW The Central Information Warehouse is a read-only database that contains administrative data for the University of Colorado. Data from PeopleSoft and SIS are typically uploaded into CIW on a daily basis. The CIW database is managed by the Information Resource Management department.
- Ability to fully customize reports
- Ability to access data prior to PeopleSoft implementation in July 1999
You must use this form
to sign up for a CIW login. Your login will allow you to also access the Web-Based and HTML Output reports.