New OIT Statuspage is Live! Sign up Today for Service AlertsAug 12, 2022
OIT continues to work with our partners and university community to understand and learn how we can better improve our services. As announced in the spring, we listened closely to the need for both real time and historical data for a transparent look into emergency technology outages. We are now live with the new OIT Statuspage. Students, faculty, and staff have lots of choices for how to receive and view updates!
Subscribe to receive notifications via the following methods:
- Go to OIT Statuspage (cu-anschutz-denver-oit.statuspage.io), click Subscribe to Updates and select email or text notifications, or both!
- Subscribe to individual services (called components), depending on your needs and campus affiliation.
- Not sure what some of the services mean to you? Click the question mark after the name of the service for a brief description.
- Email notifications will be sent when OIT creates, updates, and resolves an incident; text messages are only sent to notify subscribers that there is an incident and a second text when the incident is resolved.
- View updates directly from the OIT Statuspage including information about past performance by clicking the Incident History link located at the bottom of the page; you can even filter your preferred services (components) such as potential outage information about Canvas, as an example.
- The new Statuspage is also an embedded link in the System Status section on the OIT webpage; click on the text next to the system status battery and you will be routed to the OIT Statuspage.
As a reminder, underneath the System Status battery, there is a Planned System Alerts button to access information about planned maintenance work. This section is updated following the bi-weekly change advisory board meetings, giving you advance notice of any potential interruption of service that may affect your work. OIT also provides updates for service alerts, special initiatives, and helpful technology insights via our Twitter alerts at twitter.com/CUAnschutzOIT and twitter.com/CUDenverOIT. Follow us!