Our goal is to make the path to college smoother for students, counselors, and parents. We believe every student should have the option to pursue a college degree and we're here to provide them with the opportunity to achieve that dream.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ we invite you to connect with our team. Come visit campus. We can come to you. Or, email us at AdmissionOutreach@ucdenver.edu.

Come to Campus

Come learn what college and CU Denver are all about. We welcome classes and groups of all sizes, whether students are in kindergarten, high school, or anywhere in between.

Visit CU Denver

Help your students experience the look and feel of a vibrant downtown university by seeing the campus firsthand. We will host a group of students from your school for a fun and informative visit, which may include an admissions/trivia presentation, student panel, guided tour, or scavenger hunt. We will provide speakers and activities to fit the unique interests of your group.​​​

High School Students

Earn college credit while you're still in high school​.

Based on new concurrent enrollment guidelines that will become effective for the Fall 2020 semester, CU Denver has re-imagined our on-campus program for high school students. Starting in August, eligible high school students can take classes on campus through the "College Lynx Dual Enrollment Program". Essentially, students will apply to CU Denver, submit official transcripts to determine eligibility, and register for classes.

Participating students will be charged regular in-state tuition​ and just $10 per credit hour in student fees. These courses are COF eligible and some high school districts may have funding to help with the cost. Contact your high school counselor to determine the procedures and the approval required by your district.

Learn more with CU Succeed​.

For more information about the Collge Lynx Dual Enrollment Program, please contact the office of Undergraduate Admissions and K-12 Outreach at 303-315-2622 or e-mail CollegeLynx@ucdenver.edu.​​

The Enrollment Application and Dual Enrollment/Registration Form (from your HS counselor) both need to be submitted by:

  • January 5 for spring semester
  • May 15 for summer semester
  • July 15 for fall semester

Dual Enrollment/Registration Form

University Dual Enrollment Application Approval form form can be obtained through your high school counseling office and needs to be approved by the high school counselor and completed by both the parent or legal guardian and the student.

CLAS Programs