Answer these questions to start uncovering your website goals
- What kind of content will you share?
- Is it informational?
- Are you offering a service?
- Is there something you are promoting?
- Do you have a primary call to action for visitors?
Answer these questions to start identifying your primary audiences
- Who will visit your site?
- What do they need while visiting your site?
- What do they expect from your site?
- How will they use your site?
- Tip: When thinking about your audience, try describing each as if they are real people.
Consider the following when requesting a new feature:
- Take a look at the Sitefinity features on @Web - we may have everything you need!
- Be as descriptive as possible
- Provide examples from other websites
Opens in a new window Opens document in a new window