The Research Center provides a variety of services to support research and grant-writing initiatives. Below is a list of services we provide along with other unique requests. If your request is research-related we strive to help!
Research support throughout the research process: From Idea to Project to Publication
- Literature/article searches
This is not a full literature review but if you need a quick literature scan of about 10 articles we can do that. You can also contact Auraria Library: Kelly is the education librarian or Lorrie is one of our social sciences librarians.
Please contact the Office of Research Development and Education (ORDE) whose services include personalized grant searches (www.ucdenver.edu/orde - contact Lynette Michael and/or Naomi Nishi).
If you need help organizing and writing a proposal let us know. We are also a great resource to review it before you submit (please allow at least a week!).
Need help brainstorming an appropriate research method? We offer support with quantitative, qualitative, & mixed methodologies.
If you need help finding or working with a partner organization, ask us! C-PEER is also working actively to gather appropriate data privacy agreements.
Quantitative data collection support includes creating and distributing surveys and measures. Qualitative data collection support includes help with observations, interviews, focus groups, & documents.
We can support you in finding companies or GA’s with price and turnaround time comparisons.
This includes quantitative support like data entry and cleaning support, descriptive statistics, and inferential stats (ANOVA, correlation, regression, chi-square) as well as advanced stats modeling. It also includes qualitative analysis like coding, themes, triangulation, and inter-rater reliability.
If you have collected a lot of data but don’t know what to do next, contact us!
This includes SPSS, Excel, Qualtics (survey program), and DeDoose (qualitative program)
Looking for another set of eyes on an article or grant proposal? Send it over! If you are looking for peer-reviewed edits before submission or re-submission this is the place. If you need specific or general edits please consider CLAS.
Growing Research Knowledge and Comfort through Video Refreshers!
- Methodology comparisons (when to use each typology and the parts and pieces associated)
- Descriptive statistics (central tendency, variability, distributions, relative standing)
- Inferential stats refresher (hypothesis testing, t-tests, ANOVA, correlation, regression, and chi-square)
- Power and Effect Size (using G*Power, estimating sample size needed)
- Qualitative analysis using DeDoose
- Inter rater reliability techniques
Building Resources for Your Research Toolbox
- Methodology comparisons and examples (i.e. why would I use a case study verses phenomenology?)
- Specific proposal resources (i.e. I’m doing a case study…now what?)
- Data collection resources (workshops, books, articles, videos) – separated by specific techniques
- Data analysis resources (workshops, books, articles, videos) – separated by techniques
Please contact the Center at 303-315-4969 or email@example.com to inquire about a service that is not included above.