Endorsement in Instructional Technology/Specialist Level
Technology can be a way for teachers to inspire and engage your hard-to-reach students. The hardware and software resources are amazing - and these can be integrated into your subject matter to make everyone more excited about learning!
Experienced teachers may complete an endorsement in Instructional Technology at the Specialist level (IT-S), preparing you to lead your school in the integration of technology into the curriculum. You will learn to
- Use a variety of media and interactive tools to enhance student learning and engagement
- Create highly engaging learning experiences and problem-solving environments
- Develop technology-enhanced teaching units employing research-proven instructional strategies
- Assess impact on learning and conduct inquiry into uses of learning technologies in your setting
- Provide leadership for positive change through technology adoption
You'll complete seven graduate-level courses, plus an in-house internship, for a total of 24 graduate credits.
Contact student services for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or begin the application process.