Endorsement in Instructional Technology/Teacher or Specialist Level
Technology can be a way for teachers to inspire and engage your hard-to-reach students. The hardware and software resources are amazing - and these can be integrated into your subject matter to make everyone more excited about learning!
Experienced teachers may complete an endorsement in Instructional Technology at the Teacher or Specialist level, preparing you to lead your school in the integration of technology into the curriculum. You will learn to
- Use a variety of media and interactive tools to enhance student learning and engagement
- Create highly engaging learning experiences and problem-solving environments
- Develop technology-enhanced teaching units employing research-proven instructional strategies
- Assess impact on learning and conduct inquiry into uses of learning technologies in your setting
- Provide leadership for positive change through technology adoption
You'll complete seven graduate-level courses, plus an internship, for a total of 24 graduate credits.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com or begin the application process.