• Competitive paper sessions, keynote speakers, and panels on leading issues in international business.
• Paper Development Workshop to support junior faculty and doctoral students.
• The possibility to submit to a special issue of a leading journal: The best papers will receive an excellence award and selected papers will be published in the Journal of Comparative International Management (JCIM).
• A WAIB-sponsored panel.
• Networking opportunities.
• Conference Awards: Certificates and monetary awards to recognize Best Papers and Best Reviewers.
A limited number of registration scholarships are available to qualifying faculty participants on a first come, first served basis to universities, community colleges, and minority serving institutions in the Rocky Mountain and Western regions. These scholarships are supported by the CIBERs at Brigham Young University, Loyola Marymount University, San Diego State University, University of Colorado Denver, and University of Washington.