stack of paper with colorful paperclips

Transcript Request


‚ÄčIf you are applying to graduate schools, you will need to submit official transcripts from both China Agricultural University/International College Beijing for your freshman year courses and from the University of Colorado Denver for your remaining classes. An "official transcript" is sent directly from one university to the other and does not pass through the student's hands.  Official transcripts are identified with a university seal on the document itself and the back of the envelope.

Request your official transcript from CAU/ICB

ICB-UCD Program Office
China Agricultural University 


Mail Box 94 
17 Qinghua Donglu 
China Agricultural University 
East Campus Haidian District 
Beijing 100083, P. R. China

Request your official transcript from the University of Colorado Denver


  • When you create an account, it will ask for the last four digits of your social security number.  If you do not have a social security number (which most international students do not), enter "0000".
  • The International College Beijing program is associated with the "Denver campus."
  • The University of Colorado Denver offers electronic transcripts for a small fee.  A valid email address is required.  It is the responsibility of the transcript requestor to verify that the recipient will accept the delivery of an Electronic PDF Transcript.  This method is the fastest way to send a transcript and less expensive than express mail.  Check with the graduate schools to which you are applying to see if they can accept an electronic PDF transcript.

Office of International Affairs

CU Denver

Lawrence Street Center

1380 Lawrence Street

Denver, CO 80204

CU Anschutz

Fitzsimons Building

13001 East 17th Place

Ground Floor: STE. EG305, EG305A, and EG306

Aurora, CO 80045

CMS Login