In a relaxed and exploratory environment, faculty will discuss books on a variety of topics, including innovative teaching techniques, learning processes, changes in higher education, academic career matters, and other issues pertinent to higher education. Please join us in person or via Zoom for lively and thought-provoking discussions about our featured titles.
Rules of the Game:
- We provide the books! Once you register, pick up your book or we can drop it off, whichever is easiest.
- Each book group meets 2 times per month.
- Each book group will have a facilitator who will structure the readings and keep things moving.
- You can register by clicking on the links provided on this page.
- Please try to start reading before the first meeting.