By default, the title for the accordion web part, ACCORDION, is
displayed on the page. You can either edit the title to more accurately reflect the
content in the accordion, or you can hide the title altogether.
To edit the accordion title:
- Navigate to the page with the accordion
- In the Page tab, Edit group, click
- Hover over the right side of the blue box in the web part, click the down arrow,
and then click Edit Web Part
The web part menu is always available via this drop-down menu, but
the arrow is hidden. Whenever you want to edit a web part, you must hover over
the upper, right side of the web part to make the arrow appear.
The web part properties display in a box at the upper right of your window.
You may need to scroll over and up to see the web part properties.
- Next to Appearance, click the + to open the
- In the Title field, type a title for the accordion
- At the bottom of the web part properties window, click
- In the Page tab, click Check
In to save your changes