All files must be published before anonymous uses can view content. This law pertains to image, document and page files.
From SharePoint (image file has already been uploaded)
- Select From SharePoint from the Picture drop-down menu
- The asset picker dialog box opens
- Navigate to the appropriate site/folder within SharePoint. Use the hierarchical tree on the left window of the file tree. See the Locate the Default Image Folder on page 2 for more information.
- Click on image file to select
- Click Open in the bottom right-hand side of the Choose File dialog box.
Note: A double-click on file name will select and choose image.
View Site Images
Navigate and login to your site.
Manage Content and Structure View
- Click Site Actions, and then click Manage Content and Structure
- Locate your site by scrolling down on left window until you see the gold highlight
- Select the Images folder by clicking on the text Images on the right-hand window
- The images stored in the images folder will now be listed on the right-hand window