RSS’s Service Delivery and Project Management Team, abbreviated to SDPMT, defines and maintains standards for project management, service delivery and support within the division. SDPMT is committed to providing world-class services and support, and to maintaining effective, long-term relationships with the various schools, departments, centers and administrative units we support.
- Provide project management that meets individual project needs
- Provide and coordinate technical services that meet individual client needs
- Provide program management and coordinate infrastructure and application support services for three major University research programs:
- the Health Data Compass data warehouse
- the Colorado Center for Personalized Medicine (CCPM) high performance computing cluster
- the OnCore clinical trial management system (CTMS)