Military-connected In-state Residency 
Military-connected students living in the state of Colorado may be able to receive in-state residency for tuition purposes at CU Denver and CU Anschutz. If you think you might qualify, you will need to submit documentation. Accepted documents based on your status are listed below. 

Petition for In-state Residency 
Not eligible for military-connected residency under Federal or State Law? Students are encouraged to petition for residency through the CU Denver and CU Anschutz Office of the Registrar. For more information, visit CU Denver Residency or CU Anschutz Residency

  • In-state residency petition submission deadline: The Monday prior to the start of the semester

Contact Us

CU Denver Veteran & Military Student Services

Tivoli Student Union
900 Auraria Pkwy #124
Denver, CO 80204
303-315-7300 |​ | Navigate Appointment

Remote Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.

CU Anschutz Veteran & Military Student Services

Education Building 2, North
3120 East 19th Ave., P28-3207
Aurora, CO 80045
303-724-9649 |​ | Email for an Appt.

Remote Office Hours
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.