Please contact Alana Jones, Interim Vice Provost/Senior Vice Chancellor for Student Success, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Xai Xiong, Program Coordinator, email@example.com.
Expand your academic and global career horizons – now is the perfect time to apply for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program. Applications are open! The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers fellowships abroad to graduating college seniors, graduate students, young professionals, scientists and artists.
Explore graduate or professional study, advanced research, or English teaching in elementary and secondary schools or universities in more than 140 countries. A Fulbright experience is immensely beneficial to your ongoing learning and professional development.
“As a student, the full-year Fulbright scholarship set me up for the next decade of my life. It opened more doors along my educational and career paths.” – Yang Wang, Assistant Professor, College of Arts & Media; former Fulbright Student Fellowship recipient
Your Next Steps
1. Contact the Office of International Affairs (OIA) Program Coordinator. Xai Xiong, firstname.lastname@example.org, will provide information and schedule a meeting with Alana C. Jones, Associate Vice Chancellor, to discuss your Fulbright program options.
2. You will be referred to university contacts. Based on your interests, OIA will refer you to university contacts that can help you to narrow down which program best suits your interests, skills, and experiences. A variety of award options include Study/Research Awards, English Teaching Assistant Awards, Fulbright-Fogarty Awards in Public Health, and Fulbright-National Geographic Storytelling Awards. One type of grant per applicant is allowed per application cycle.
3. Sooner is better. Start your Fulbright process now. You’ll be well informed, have gone through the University Fulbright Committee application and review process, and be able to meet the final National Fulbright deadline.
- August 27. Deadline for Applicant’s submission on the Fulbright U.S. Student Program website in order to be considered for endorsement by the University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus Fulbright Committee.
- September 6-10. Your one-hour interview with the University’s Fulbright Committee (during one of these dates). Applicant will receive feedback on how to strengthen their application as a part of the interview.
- October 11: Recommended date to submit Final Application to the National Fulbright office. University Fulbright Committee submits endorsements as applicable.
Delve into the exciting world of Fulbright opportunities that match your future goals. We’re here to help at every step, and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Alana C. Jones, Associate Vice Chancellor, Office of International Affairs
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus Fulbright Committee