Prizes will be awarded for thoughtful work.
Topics of undergraduate and graduate student work will be showcased at the annual Research and Creative Activities Symposium Friday April 19, 2013 in the Events Center on the Downtown Campus.
All students from both the Denver and Anschutz Medical Campus are eligible to participate in the symposium.
As an incentive, prizes are offered in various categories.
- The Symposium showcases the research, creative and entrepreneurial activities of undergraduates and graduate students on the Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus
- All UC Denver students involved in faculty-mentored research and creative activities are encouraged to apply
- Present your work to an audience of peers, faculty, family, and visitors
- Last year, approximately 130 student researchers participated in the event
- Be recognized for your achievement! Each year up to 8 students are selected to receive Outstanding Research and Creativity Activities Awards and the Chancellor's Award for Excellence
- Scholarly activity distinguishes scholarly students! Expand your experience beyond the classroom.
- Develop professionally. Enhance your analytical skills, confidence, creativity, communication and more!
- Enhance your resume. Employers, medical schools, and graduate programs seek highly motivated, scholarly candidates!
- Learn what other scholars are doing on both campuses.
- It is rewarding. Share your work with faculty and peers!
For more information please contact:
Carie Carroll, RaCAS Coordinator
Students may choose to present their scholarly work in many formats including:
- Poster presentations
- Exhibits such as sculpture, photography, models and designs
- Interactive or streaming media
- Performances & Readings
- Oral Presentations
- Video presentations
Learn more about the guidelines for presenters >>