Undergraduate and graduate student scholarly activities will be showcased at the annual Research and Creative Activities Symposium Friday, April 29, 2016 in the Student Commons Building, Denver Campus.
All students from both the Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus are eligible to participate in the symposium, which provides the opportunity to present their work to an audience of peers, faculty, family, and visitors. Last year, over 200 student researchers participated in the event.
- The Symposium showcases the research, creative and other scholarly activities of undergraduates and graduate students on the Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus.
- All CU Denver students involved in mentored research, creative, and other scholarly activities are invited to participate.
- Students enrolled in Spring 2016 are eligible, as are those students who were enrolled in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015 and have graduated.
Students may choose to present their scholarly work in many formats including:
- poster presentations
- exhibits, such as sculpture, photography, models and design, interactive or streaming media
- performances & Readings
- oral presentations
- video presentations
- Scholarly activity distinguishes scholarly students! Expand your experience beyond the classroom.
- Develop professionally. Enhance your analytical skills, confidence, creativity, communication skills and more!
- Enhance your resume. Employers, medical schools, and graduate programs seek highly motivated, scholarly candidates!
- Learn what other scholars are doing on both campuses.
- Share your work with faculty and peers! It is rewarding.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Leo P. Bruederle, Director
Research and Creative Activities Symposium Leo.Bruederle@ucdenver.edu
Learn more about the guidelines for presenters >>