Topics of undergraduate and graduate student work will be showcased at the annual Research and Creative Activities Symposium Friday April 17, 2015 in the Student Commons Building (formerly Academic Building 1), Downtown Campus.
All students from both the Denver and Anschutz Medical Campus are eligible to participate in the symposium.
- The Symposium showcases the research, creative and entrepreneurial activities of undergraduates and graduate students on the Denver Campus and Anschutz Medical Campus
- All CU Denver students involved in mentored research, creative, and entrepreneurial activities
- The Symposium provides an opportunity to present your work to an audience of peers, faculty, family, and visitors
- Last year, approximately 120 student researchers participated in the event
- Scholarly activity distinguishes scholarly students! Expand your experience beyond the classroom.
- Develop professionally. Enhance your analytical skills, confidence, creativity, communication skills and more!
- Enhance your resume. Employers, medical schools, and graduate programs seek highly motivated, scholarly candidates!
- Learn what other scholars are doing on both campuses.
- It is rewarding. Share your work with faculty and peers!
For more information please contact:
Carie Carrol, RaCAS Coordinator
Leo Bruederle, Faculty Coordinator
Students may choose to present their scholarly work in many formats including:
- Poster presentations
- Exhibits such as sculpture, photography, models and design (within space allowed)
- Interactive or streaming media
- Performances & Readings
- Oral presentations
- Video presentations
Learn more about the guidelines for presenters >>