The University of Colorado Denver Association of Lecturers and Instructors (UCDALI) strives to advance professionalism among and respect for Instructional, Research, and Clinical Faculty (IRC) at CU Denver through representation, community, and communication.
We approach those goals and serve every aspect of CU Denver's Mission, especially student success, by:
- Building community
- Fostering a spirit of inclusion, unity, and partnership
- Encouraging growth in scholarship and creative work
- Encouraging growth in teaching
- Improving working conditions
- Promoting communication across the University
- Participating in shared governance
- Advocating for career advancement
- Catalyzing positive change through partnerships
Please read the UCDALI Bylaws and look for upcoming announcements on future campus events!
If you should ever have any questions or concerns, please contact UCDALI at email@example.com.