King Soopers Community Rewards
It's easier than ever to raise money by shopping at King Soopers. Subscribe in 3 easy steps:
- Go to www.kingsoopers.com/communityrewards
- Click 'enroll now' and log in to your King Soopers account
- Find us in their list of organization and click 'Enroll' (You can search for us by name, "University of Colorado Anschutz, Anschutz Shares," or by our organization code, GH631)
Once completed, any qualifying purchases you make at participating King Soopers stores will generate donations for the CU Anschutz Shares program. More information can be found here.
Donate directly to the CU Anschutz Shares fund. All donations are tax deductible and go directly to support students experiencing financial distress.
If you work for the University of Colorado, it is possible to set up a recurring payroll deduction in any amount that would go to support the CU Anschutz Shares Fund. To set up:
- Fill out this form with the CU Foundation
- Under gift details, put the fund name ("University of Colorado Anschutz Shares") or allocation number (0223119)
- Check the authorization box and click submit
Your payroll donation will be processed on the 10th of the month and begin the month you apply. If you have questions about payroll donations, reach out to Gift Management
CU Anschutz Student Food Pantry
If you wish to donate, you may bring your non-perishable items to University Police or to Campus Student Services on the 3rd floor of Education 2 North.
The Office of Campus Student Services regularly holds food drives that are communicated across campus to address specific needs. Keep an eye on your email for more information.
If you would like to host your own food drive to benefit the CU Anschutz food pantry, please let us know.
CU Anschutz Food Pantry Contact Information
Campus Student Services: 303-724-2866
University Police: 303-724-4444