Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

University of Colorado Denver

Conducting Offline Business


​​Most administrative business at the University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is handled electronically. Students must provide their initial Consent to Conduct Business Electronically​ in the UCDAccess student portal. If electronic consent is not provided or is withdrawn, no UCDAccess​ portal access transactions will be available to you. If you choose not to consent to conduct business electronically with the university, transactions would need to be completed in person at the appropriate office. Below is the contact information of the administrative offices on campus where information about specific topics can be provided:

Office of the Registrar

CU Anschutz
13120 East 19th Ave.
Campus Box A054
Aurora, CO 80045
Phone: 303.724.8000
Fax: 303.724.8060

  • View enrollment appointment
  • Class registration
  • View class enrollment permissions
  • View class schedule
  • Search for classes
  • View grades
  • View unofficial transcript
  • Order transcript
  • View degree audit report
  • Apply for graduation
  • Change address
  • Change phone number
  • Maintain emergency contacts


Bursar's Office

CU Anschutz
13120 East 19th Ave.
Campus Box A098
Aurora, CO 80045
Phone: 303.724.8032

  • Authorize your College Opportunity Fund (COF)
  • Sign up for direct deposit
  • View your account summary & account balance
  • View or print a bill
  • View your financial hold status
  • Determine due charges/make an authenticated payment
  • View or print current and past 1098-T forms
  • View check details
  • Sign Perkins Loan promissory notes and other loan documents (such as rights and responsibility statements)


Financial Aid Office

CU Anschutz
13120 East 19th Ave.
Aurora, CO 80045
Phone: 303.724.8039

  • View your financial aid award notice and summary
  • Accept or decline your financial aid awards
  • Notify the financial aid office if you are receiving additional awards
  • Notify the financial aid office if you will not be enrolling for a specific term
  • Determine what additional documents you may need to submit to apply for aid and pick up copies of those documents
  • Sign short-term university loan promissory notes
  • View your student loan summary
  • Calculate an estimate of your university bill and determine the amount you may be able to borrow through alternative loan
  • Submit/update Student Employment Application information
  • Submit/update form W-4 (Employee Withholding Allowance) information