Interested in a career in the health professions? A virtual visit to CU Anschutz with live interactive sessions with program representatives will teach you about all the fields in which you are interested.
- Dental Medicine (DDS)
- Public Health (Master of Public Health, DrPH)
- Graduate Programs and Medical Scientist Training Program (MS, PhD, MD/PhD)
- Nursing (Bachelor's, Master's, Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Physician Assistant (Master of Physician Assistant Studies)
- Anesthesiologist Assistant (Master of Science)
- Physical Therapy (Doctor of Physical Therapy)
- Medicine (MD)
The event is open to all high school, undergraduate, and graduate-level students as well as prehealth advisors!
Information about access
PreHealth Day is being planned as a virtual event in 2020 due to the impacts of the coronavirus pandemic. We understand that there are some members of our community that lack reliable Internet access and the necessary equipment to participate in online programming. If you would like to learn about careers in the health professions and are concerned about your ability to participate, please contact email@example.com
so we can discuss other options for connecting you with our resources.