You probably already know that admission to CU Denver is based on your CCHE Admission Eligibility Index score. But did you know your score comes from your high school GPA AND your entrance exam (ACT/SAT) score?
First things first.
Know when the tests are being administered in your area, and register here:
Now, be ready for your test.
We've put together a few test taking tips for you to check out:
- Read each question carefully.
- Pace yourself — don't spend too much of your limited time on one question.
- Watch the clock and listen for the announcement of five minutes remaining on each test.
- Answer the easy questions first, then go back and address the more challenging questions with your remaining time.
- Answer every question. Your scores on the multiple-choice tests are based on the number of questions you answer correctly. There is no penalty for guessing.
- If you complete a test before time is called, recheck your work on that test.
Hungry for more?
Get it here: