1999 award winners
- The Denver Post, for an in-depth analysis of Colorado’s water issues, Colorado’s Water: An Illusion of Plenty.
- KCNC-TV, Channel 4, Denver, for a half hour documentary, A Home on the Range: The Story of the Lazy JB, which investigates the dilemma of a rancher literally in the middle of subdivision construction in Louisville, and the family’s decision to sell.
- KOAA-TV Channel 5/30, Colorado Springs, for a twenty minute documentary which looks at a range of issues associated with growth in the Colorado Springs–Pueblo area with particular focus on traffic, housing, education, water, and the loss of agricultural land.
- Terrain, an online journal of the built and natural environments featuring artwork, poetry, fiction, articles, editorials, and reviews.
- Greenbucks, which focuses on community service incentives by giving discounts at local stores and concert tickets for help in protecting and maintaining water and land resources.
email@example.com | Physical Address: 1380 Lawrence St., Ste. 500 Denver, CO 80204 | Mailing Address: University of Colorado Denver, SPA, Campus Box 142, P.O. Box 173364, Denver, CO 80217-3364 | ph: 303.315.2228 | fax: 303.315.2229 | webmaster