The Engineering Student Services Center (ESSC) is a resource center for undergraduate students to help increase their level of academic success and help them transition successfully from freshman to senior year.
At the ESSC, students can meet with general engineering advisors, receive guidance about university requirements, policies and procedures, gather with other students and student organizations, and learn how to find information about scholarships and internship opportunities. The ESSC fosters collaboration, builds community and supports and enhances students’ learning and overall academic experience.
The ESSC provides the following services:
- New-student advising (incoming freshman admitted to the college, including First-Year Seminar students)
- Initial transfer advising (non-engineering courses only)*
- Identifying resources for academic success
- Scholarship Information
* Department major course transfers will be evaluated as follows:
- Bioengineering major courses: BIOE advisor, Shaun Boulier
- Civil Engineering major courses: ESSC faculty advisor, Roxann Hayes
- Computer Science and Engineering major courses: ESSC faculty advisor, Thomas Augustine
- Electrical Engineering major courses: ESSC faculty advisor, Chao Liu
- Mechanical Engineering major courses: ESSC faculty advisor, Maryam Darbeheshti
Please contact the ESSC for current advising hours or for more information.
Engineering Student Services Center
North Classroom Building, Room 2605
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 303-315-7510 | Fax: 303-315-7582