The Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) makes high quality, distinctive graduate programs available to residents of the West at in-state tuition rates. As part of the Student Exchange Program of the Western Interstate Commission for Higher Education, WRGP helps place students in a wide range of graduate programs, all designed around the educational, social, and economic needs of the West.
Through WRGP, residents of Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming are eligible to enroll in available programs outside of their home state at resident tuition rates. Students need not demonstrate financial need. Degree programs in the College of Engineering that are eligible for enrollment in this program include:
- MS, Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- MEng, Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- MS, Environmental and Sustainability Engineering
- MEng, Sustainable Infrastructure
- PhD, Civil Engineering or Civil Engineering Systems, in GIS, Environmental and Sustainability Engineering, or Sustainable Infrastructure
Students that meet the eligibility requirements of the WRGP program will be able to apply for this funding when submitting an application for admission.
For further information on the WRGP program, visit their website at: http://wrgp.wiche.edu/