***The Fall 2014 MSRA Application deadline has been extended to April 1, 2014***
International students must submit a complete application package by the published deadline. Incomplete applications will not be evaluated. Click here for details on each component of the application package.
Application Checklist for International Students
- International Student Graduate Admissions Application
- International Student Budget Planner
- Official scores on the TOEFL
- Official scores on the GRE
- Official certified copies of all college or university transcripts (2 copies)(Transcripts must be translated into English by official translating office)
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Application Essay
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee for International applicants.
International students must submit all application components in English, where applicable.
Fall Admission Only
April 1, 2014