CU South Denver is focused on your success by delivering high-quality, high-demand programs where you live and work.
If you are not currently a CU student, you will need to apply to the university. There are different paths to apply to CU South Denver depending on your academic interests. Please read the information below on each class offering before you begin the application process. If you need assistance, please contact 303-315-9400.
If you are interested in the following School of Education & Human Development class, use this step-by-step how-to-guide to apply for admission and register for classes.
- Fall 2014 – Addictions Counseling (Class Nbr – 38777, Subject Area – CPCE, Catalog Nbr – 5280, Section Nbr – D51)
If you are interested in the following College of Engineering and Applied Science certificates or individual classes, use this step-by-step how-to-guide to apply for admission and register for classes.
Computer Forensics Certificate
- Fall 2014 – Computer Forensics I (Class Nbr – 38778, Subject Area – CSCI, Catalog Nbr – 1001, Section Nbr – D51)
If you are interested in the following Colorado School of Public Health certificate or individual classes, use these instructions to apply and register a for classes.
Certificate of Professional Achievement in Health Analytics
- Fall 2014 – Principles of Decision Analysis in Health Care (Subject Area – HSMP, Catalog Nbr – 6642, Section Nbr – D01)
If you are interested in the following Business School certificate program or individual classes, use this step-by-step how-to-guide to apply for admission and register for classes.
General Business Certificate
- Fall 2014 – Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting Information (Class Nbr – 38776, Subject Area – BUSN, Catalog Nbr – 6550, Section Nbr – D51)
If you are interested in the following College of Nursing degree program, please visit the program admissions site.
While the Fall 2014 class has already been accepted, information about upcoming cohorts can be found here. For additional information, please contact a student services advisor by calling 303-724-1812 or emailing email@example.com.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing