Skip to main content
Sign In



Student Records Forms

  • Name and Record Update Request - Use this form to let the Registrar's Office know of a name change or if your student information on your record is incorrect.
  • Online Out of State Tuition Application - Use this form to apply for a special tuition rate for out-of-state students taking only online classes.
  • Enrollment Verification Form - Complete personal information, sign and date. Also indicate which term(s) you need verified. For dates not on form, please contact records at 303.315.2600.
  • Replacement/Display Diploma Request - If you have lost, accidentally destroyed, or would just like to order an extra copy of your diploma, 11”x8.5”, you can do so by filling out this form and sending it into the Registrar’s Office or Bursar’s Office via fax, mail, or drop off.
  • Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information - Privacy form allows the records office to put a privacy flag on your student records. PLEASE NOTE: This can be an inconvenience if you are seeking employment. The records office canno​t release your enrollment, degree status or major to anyone unless you come to the records office with a photo ID.
  • Release of Confidential Information Request - Authorizes CU Denver officials to release student information on transcript, grades, GPA, course schedule, financial tuition balance/payments, financial aid, COF status, birth date and student stops to the person/organization specified in the form.
  • Intra University Transfer Form - This form is for students who would like to transfer from one school or college to another, or would like to add or remove a second degree.


Registration/Schedule Adj​ustment Forms

  • Grade Forgiveness Form - If you would like to request grade forgiveness for a course please complete this form. You must be fully enrolled in the class (waitlisted classes are ineligible) before completing this form. Submit this form by the grade forgiveness deadline for the semester in which the class is being offered, per the Academic Calendar. Students may also cancel their grade forgiveness request by this same deadline. Submission of this form does not automatically grant grade forgiveness. Click here to view the Grade Forgiveness Policy.
  • Intercampus Enrollment Form - This form may be used by degree-seeking students to register throu​gh their home campus for courses taught at other University of Colorado campuses. Concurrent registration can only be conducted during the drop/add period at the host campus; registration will not be allowed before or after this drop/add period. For more information please read the concurrent registration policy and restrictions on the form.
  • Late Add Form - This form should be used to add courses between the start of the second week of classes in the semester and the Census date.
  • Late Withdrawal Petition Form - This form should be used when a student is dropping a course between the Withdrawal Deadline (typically after the 10th week of classes) and the Wednesday before Finals Week.
  • Schedule Adjustment Form - To be used only when registration options are not available on Web registration (UCDAccess) or when signatures are required for adding or dropping.
  • Special Processing Form - Use this form to register for independent study, thesis, practicum, special studies, variable credit, etc.


Tuition/Funding Forms

  • COF Waiver Request - To be used to apply for exception to the 145 College Opportunity Fund (COF) lifetime hours.
  • Tuition Appeals - If you feel that you have an extenuating circumstance that justifies an exception to financial obligations, you may appeal and it will be reviewed by the tuition appeals coordinator.


Inter-institutional Forms

  • Inter-Institutional Registration Form - CU Denver students who want to take courses at Community College of Denver will need to ​complete the inter-institutional forms. Inter-Institutional registration can only be conducted during the drop/add period at the host campus; registration will not be allowed before or after this drop/add period. For more information please read the Inter-Institutional registration policy and restrictions on the form.