Thank you for your interest in the University of Colorado Denver! We provide academic advising to all undergraduate students who haven’t declared a major yet including: liberal arts undecided, arts & media undecided, arts & media freshmen, pre-business and pre-engineering students.
If you know the major you are interested in and would like to learn more about that major, please contact the appropriate college or school:
- College of Arts & Media (visual arts, music & entertainment industry studies, and theater, film & video production)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (anthropology, biology, chemistry, communication, economics, English, English writing, French, geography and environmental science, history, individually structured major, international studies, mathematics, philosophy, physics, political science, psychology , sociology , Spanish and teacher education licensure, pre-health, pre-law).
- School of Public Affairs (criminal justice)
- Business School (Accounting, Accounting and Information Systems, Financial Management, Financial Management Systems, Human Resources, Information Systems, International Business, Management, Management and Information Systems, Marketing, and Marketing and Information Systems.
- College of Engineering & Applied Science (Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering).
- College of Architecture and Planning
Make An Appointment:
To make an appointment with ASAC, please contact our office at 303-352-3520. We also provide phone appointments for out-of-state students.
Prepare for your appointment:
Bring a copy of your unofficial transcripts for each institution you attended after high school. You will receive an unofficial evaluation of how your previous credits may apply at CU Denver. This evaluation is subject to official review by our Office of Admissions and schools and colleges when you apply. If you cannot make your appointment, please call our office to cancel it.
- Map to campus
- Apply to CU Denver
- Tuition & Cost
- College Opportunity Fund
- Financial Aid