Scheduling an Appointment
Please call our office at (303) 315-1940 or stop on by Student Commons Building suite 1113 to schedule an appointment with your academic advisor. Until you have officially declared or have been admitted into a major, advising is required each semester before you register. Schedule an advising appointment in advance to ensure early registration, which will help you get first pick of courses.
Walk-ins are available during the following hours and are subject to advisor availability:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday from10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Due to New Student Orientation, ASAC advisors will not be available for walk-in appointments on the following dates:
April 21st, May 5th, May 19th, May 26th, June 2nd,
June 9th, June 16th, June 23rd, June 30th, July 14th, and July 21st
Phone Advising Appointments
If you are an out of State student and are unable to come to campus for an appointment, phone advising is available to you during regular office hours.
How to Prepare for a Phone Appointment
- Our staff will email you with instructions on how to prepare for your appointment.
- You must be online when you call in for your phone appointment because you will be directed to online resources.
- Prepare a list of questions or issues that you would like to discuss with your advisor.
- Have the advising sheets (under Degree Plans) in front of you during your phone appointment.
- Call your advisor at the pre-arranged time. Please remember to account for the time difference if you are outside of the Mountain Time Zone.