The Academic Success and Advising Center is a centralized advising office that serves students who fall into the following populations:
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Undeclared
- Arts & Media Undeclared
- Arts & Media Freshmen
If you fall under the above populations, we encourage you to meet with an advisor every semester before registering. Advising appointments are required for incoming freshman and transfer students.
All Other Students
All other students are assigned to advisors in their college advising office. Find your advisor if you have a declared major.
Prospective students and faculty/staff questions are always welcome!
Drop-ins are available during the following hours and are subject to advisor availability:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30am to 4pm
Wednesday: 10am to 4pm
Friday: 11am - 4pm
If you prefer to schedule an appointment, they are scheduled for 30 minutes for all continuing and prospective students, and one hour for all new freshmen and transfer students. Appointments are available during regular office hours and cover any topics the student wishes.
Phone Advising Appointments
If you are an out of state student and are unable to come to campus for an appointment, phone advising is available to you during regular office hours and can be scheduled by calling our front desk.
How to Prepare for a Phone Appointment
- Our staff will email you with instructions on how to prepare for your appointment.
- You must be online when you call in for your phone appointment because you will be directed to online resources.
- Prepare a list of questions or issues that you would like to discuss with your advisor.
- Have the advising sheets (under Degree Plans) in front of you during your phone appointment.
- Call our office at (303)315-1940 at the time of your appointment. Please remember to account for the time difference if you are outside of the Mountain Time Zone.