We are thrilled to announce the relaunch of DCLF in 2018!
For over three decades the Denver Community Leadership Forum (DCLF) has helped shape the skills our community leaders need to turn challenge into opportunity and conflict into collaboration. As the program relaunches in 2018, DCLF is embarking on an even bolder mission to expand our community’s leadership capacity and foster a new generation of collaborative leaders who are committed to making a positive difference where we live, work and play.
DCLF program objectives:
For more details, click here to visit the program description page.
- Build strong linkages and working relationships among leaders from different sectors in the community—create a "network of responsibility."
- Build a critical mass of leaders with a sense of shared concern and commitment to city, state and nation—a "constituency for the whole" which can make a difference.
- Provide an understanding of new leadership needs and capacities.
- Develop a deeper understanding of self and purpose as a leader.
- Learn leadership skills that can achieve results and bring about necessary change.